Subject: Re: X does it again...
To: , <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: pwain@nc.com <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/26/1998 00:22:57
Just purely out of interest (and help in tracking this down):

a) How much physical memory in the machine
b) How much VRAM
c) What XArm are you running.
d) Were you running any "big" applications such as Mozilla? (i.e. Motif or
Lesstif based)

>From the sounds of things you either (a) have the experimental X server or (b)
are running less than 32Mb of memory in the machine (possibly with low video
memory too).

Paul

--
Paul Wain
Development Manager, NCOS (Corporate Client/Server)

This message was sent from a StrongARM based n|c