Subject: Re: SHARK info?
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: pwain@nc.com <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/16/1998 18:07:55
[Does port-arm32 now not send you copies of your own messages or did perry's
message somehow get through the netbsd.org system before mine? :)]

No docs as far as I know. The Funai uses a CT6550 (Digital Rev4) design. Thats
all I can tell you (that and all the chips in my box have chalk ticks on them
for some really bizzare reason :).

Neil did have some Funai documentation at some point.

Paul

--
Paul Wain
Development Manager, NCOS (Corporate Client/Server)

This message was sent from a StrongARM based n|c