Subject: Re: -current kernel snapshots
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Manning <chrism@spuddy.mew.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/10/1998 20:21:28
In message <d0bd855248%emw4maba@emw4maba.slip.gp.fht-esslingen.de>
          Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de> wrote:

> I have tried RISCPC.UVM-980604 and it doesn't recognize my Cumana SCSI II
> controller either. So do all the 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 kernels for the RiscPC so
> the newest "official" kernels I can use are RPCINST971120 and RISCPC-971120
> from 1.3-ALPHA!!!

You're doing better than I am.  On the alpha CD I have a RPCINST kernel
dated 971112, but when I try to boot it I see the messages

   podule0 at pudulebus0 : Cumana : SCSI II interface...
   podule0:  not configured

and I can get no further.   :-(

Can anyone tell me where I can find an installation kernel that will talk
to my Cumana card?  I couldn't find anything relevant on the ftp site.

Chris