Subject: Re: uname: Bad address
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/08/1998 13:41:46
On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

: Uh, I remember my experiences with trying to make NetBSD-current's
: EGCS compile and actually _run_ a month and a half ago, and I seem to
: recall that I posted "unencouraging" results.
:
: Unless something drastic has changed since then (and I don't think
: anything has; i've been watching), I wouldn't expect NetBSD-current's
: EGCS to work very well...  8-)

However, egcs-current (the pkg, based on 1.1 snapshots) works quite well on
arm32 on everything except C++ shlibs, which I don't know the problems of
yet... <sigh>