Subject: Re: Announcing new NetBSD/arm32 snapshot availability
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/08/1998 13:33:47
On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

: Is there a single set of patches that can be applied to the NetBSD
: source tree to allow people to rebuild the bits of these that come
: from the NetBSD source tree?

: (I see the ld patches on the ftp site, but, for example, don't see any
: lib/csu patches...)

There will be.  I'm rolling a new diff tonight for all of the userland bits
(only ld and csu remain; disklabel is integrated), and one for the kernel
for SHARK (which will be minimal, now that a SHARK branch is being used for
the task).

I put the ld diffs up in response to someone who was trying to build ld out
of binutils... :>