Subject: Re: -current kernel snapshots
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/07/1998 17:16:59
Hi Mark!

In message <Pine.NEB.3.96.980604232852.6511A-100000@sentinel-100.causality.com>
          Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com> wrote:

>   Ok I have put some kernels build from a -current snapshot today on line.
> Both UVM and non-UVM versions of the kernels are available.

I have tried RISCPC.UVM-980604 and it doesn't recognize my Cumana SCSI II
controller either. So do all the 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 kernels for the RiscPC so the
newest "official" kernels I can use are RPCINST971120 and RISCPC-971120 from
1.3-ALPHA!!!
The current kernels I compile myself with the source code for the driver you
gave to me some time ago all work, though.
I'm not sure if you got my emails as I reported this to you twice, on May 17
and 28.
--
So long, Markus

PGP key available on request or from