Subject: Re: Problems building top and xosview packages with UVM current
To: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@black-star.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/07/1998 23:56:55
On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Mark Brinicombe wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Mike Pumford wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >

> > you need a UVM userland to run happily with UVM...
>
> Whilst you can run a UVM kernel with older userland you really need
> to upgrade your userland and various VM data structures are different with
> UVM.
This is a a UVM userland. At least it was built with UVM=yes in
/etc/mk.conf. All other kvm based utilities such as ps, systat seem to
work okay so I expected the packages to build as well.

The system was built from current supped on 6th June and the pkgsrc came
from the demon mirror of NetBSD current on Sunday.

Mike