Subject: Re: Cryptozilla
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/05/1998 22:40:16
On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Neil A. Carson wrote:

> Timothy Coltman wrote:
> >
> > If I remember correctly, Cryptozilla is a web browser and from what I
> > have heard on this mailing list, it is very quick. This question has

Well, I wouldn't call it "very quick". I mean we're talking about Mozilla
here. ;-) But then my system suffers from the poor SCSI performance of
RiscBSD. :-((((

> I think it was somewhere on my web site :) perhaps someone else can
> remember the URL!!! It was posted to the list a while ago, you should be
> able to find it in the mailing list archives.

I think it would be a good idea if you linked it from somewhere on your
homepage.
I'm pretty sure the filename was just cz.gz but I don't have the URL of
your homepage here. Wait a minute, I have put it on my homepage :-) which
I can access here. OK the URL for Cryptozilla is
http://fm3.facility.pipex.com/~carson/cz.gz

MfG MB