Subject: Re: make obj
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/02/1998 11:33:41
Patrick Welche wrote:

> Is anyone else finding that the obj directories are being ignored?

What obj directories. Are you trying to redirect where the .o files are put as
part of a build or the actual binaries. The destination of the binaries is
controlled by DESTDIR which I know works okay as I used it at the weekend to
build current and upgrade. I can't comment on how to change where .o files are
put as I did not attempt it. I do seem to recall reading about how to do it in
the make documentation. This of course doesn't mean it actually works.

Mike