Subject: Re: zip discs and NetBSD/arm32
To: Andrew McMurry <a.mcmurry1@physics.oxford.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/31/1998 11:20:03
	The simplest option (though not most convenient) would be to
	use 'tar' to the raw disk partition (possibly with the -z
	option to compress the files).

	Otherwise it might be possible to modify the BSD disklabel to
	contain an appropriate DOS partition.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  Trust is a non-renewable resource  -=-