Subject: Re: Cryptozilla vailable
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ib-Michael Martinsen <imm@nethotel.dk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/20/1998 23:24:06
Hi Neil, you wrote:

 > > I downloaded it, unzipped it, ran it and it worked immediately.
 > > Congratulations with a well done job!
 >
 > blimey! most congrats should go to markus of course.

So be it: Well done Markus!!!

 > > What is the correct syntax for configuring the proxy-server?
 > > I have tried both
 > >
 > > http://<proxy-server>:<port-number>      and
 > > <proxy-server>:<port-number>
 >
 > select preferences and go to advanced->proxies->manual proxy
 > configuration. this allwos things to be typed in. it does on ns4 anyway,
 > i think mozilla has the same interface.

Oooops, I thought I knew how to configure the proxy-server.
What I did was to fill in the auto-proxy setup configuration location
with the proxy-server-name. I wonder what that means :-)
(Don't answer, I know it already!!! Why don't I just read the text :-)

Regards
--
Ib-Michael Martinsen
Email at work: imm@kmd.dk (until 31-may-1998)

Running RiscBSD v1.3a on an Acorn RiscPC with a 202.4 MHz StrongArm processor.