Subject: Re: Cryptozilla vailable
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: William Gallafent <William.Gallafent@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/17/1998 23:41:06
On Fri, 15 May 1998, Neil A. Carson wrote:

> Markus Baeurle's build of Cryptozilla, with a bit of library hacking and
> linking par moi, with Motif is availble from
> http://fm3.facility.pipex.com/~carson/cz.gz

And it's great!

> This has exhibited wildly different behaviour on different machines, but
> give it a go anyway---it may work realyl well or it may not, Markus can
> add more. Note this isn't anything to do witht his build, when I built
> standard Mozilla it behaved the same as Markuss' on cetain machines like
> SHarks, but fine on some RiscPCs. And very well done indeed to Markus!

Well done indeed ... it's a bit rough around the edges (the little toolbar
things won't fold away properly!) ... but it seems to work very well -
it's fast, and it can see frames (unlike anything else I've seen for
netbsd/arm32!). Once again, thanks to the people that got this working.

I do seem to be getting some of these 'silo overflows' now, but they don't
seem to do any harm really!

Cheers,

Bill