Subject: Cryptozilla vailable
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/15/1998 11:16:53
Markus Baeurle's build of Cryptozilla, with a bit of library hacking and
linking par moi, with Motif is availble from
http://fm3.facility.pipex.com/~carson/cz.gz

This has exhibited wildly different behaviour on different machines, but
give it a go anyway---it may work realyl well or it may not, Markus can
add more. Note this isn't anything to do witht his build, when I built
standard Mozilla it behaved the same as Markuss' on cetain machines like
SHarks, but fine on some RiscPCs. And very well done indeed to Markus!

I would write more but I'm legging it to Wakefield now, need to meet
Colin, and am late ;-(

	Neil