Subject: Re: Revision K strongarms ...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen Hobbs <stevehobbs@enterprise.net>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/13/1998 21:24:44
Please stop talking about this - I have a Rev K chip, but have had no troubles
until this bug was mentioned, then last night, when BSD hung utterly three
times in a row, probably whilst paging (was running X with several tasks).
Up till then I had only had one other crash, about this time last year IIRC.
This may be coincidence, but I'm not sure ;-)

To the person who wanted to contact Insel, don't bother. I was designing with
some of their EEPROM memory cards last year, and had loads of trouble with
them. About 200 pages of published errata, the existance of which was
subsequently denied by Insel when I phoned them for help.

--
Stephen Hobbs.