Subject: RiscBSD at Wakefield
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/07/1998 23:49:57
Greetings,

A brief note to let folks know that we'll be at the Wakefield show in
the middle of the top wall (not literally), with some CATS, a RiscPC,
NetBSD in proliferation and other gubbins. You can then of course grill
Mark about the OS and me about CATS or anything else. We will
(hopefully) have some impressive DGA demos etc with a bit of luck...
Well I'm crossing my fingers, anyway. Come see!

Colin: Are you at Wakefield?

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson   Business development, Causality and Chalice Technology
Causality:       WWW: http://www.causality.com email: neil@causality.com