Subject: Re: Revision K strongarms ...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/02/1998 20:52:20
In message <354B550D.BCB99449@causality.com>
          "Neil A. Carson" <neil@causality.com> wrote:

> Tom Hughes wrote:
> >
> > In message <lists.port-arm32/6d35fc3f48%tonyh@tonyh.tcp.co.uk>
> >           Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk> wrote:

> > > No, I can't see your name on it anywhere.
> >
> > Neil's name is on the inside front cover as a contributor but there
> > is no author mentioned on the article itself.
>
> Well, that's a starting claim to faim :-(

Oh, I glanced quickly at the IFC but missed that bit. BTW, you should
drop them a line and ask for a copy, I'm sure they should be indebted to
you for the articles - you might even be able to scrounge a free
membership - not that that's likely to interest you these days.

> Now, did they put in one article or two? The first (introductory)
> article was meant to be for the previous issue, but they left it out by
> mistake. They then asked me to (at the last minue) write a second
> article so they could put that in too. Did it make it?

This looks like an intro only.

> Did they put the screenshots in? In the first article was one of a
> general X desktop, and the second one had KDE, fvwm95 (if it's there
> anyone see what's wrong with that screen shot??) and Enlightenment. If
> they didn't put the 2nd article, sorry for ruining the 'surprise screen
> shots' :-)

No shots at all, just a little NetBSD devil logo.

--
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/