Subject: Re: Revision K strongarms ...
To: Tom Hughes <tom@compton.demon.co.uk>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/02/1998 18:17:01
Tom Hughes wrote:

> In message <lists.port-arm32/6d35fc3f48%tonyh@tonyh.tcp.co.uk>
>           Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > In message <354B1B2F.610BF564@causality.com>
> >           "Neil A. Carson" <neil@causality.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Did they not put my name by it? I'm not actually in the clan, and wasn't
> > > sent a free copy :-(
> >
> > No, I can't see your name on it anywhere.
>
> Neil's name is on the inside front cover as a contributor but there
> is no author mentioned on the article itself.

Well, that's a starting claim to faim :-(

Now, did they put in one article or two? The first (introductory)
article was meant to be for the previous issue, but they left it out by
mistake. They then asked me to (at the last minue) write a second
article so they could put that in too. Did it make it?

Did they put the screenshots in? In the first article was one of a
general X desktop, and the second one had KDE, fvwm95 (if it's there
anyone see what's wrong with that screen shot??) and Enlightenment. If
they didn't put the 2nd article, sorry for ruining the 'surprise screen
shots' :-)

	Neil