Subject: Re: kernel compile prob
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/01/1998 16:32:03
On Fri, 1 May 1998, Patrick Welche wrote:

>   ../../../../arch/arm32/arm32/process_machdep.c:77:
> machine/cpus.h:148: field `sc_device' has incomplete type
> *** Error code 1
>
>[cut]
>
> etc. and none of them include sys/device.h, so should
> #include <sys/device.h> be added to machine/cpus.h ?

Well you could do that. However my preferred solution that I have just
commited is to remove the cpu_softc structure definition from
include/cpus.h and keep it local to the file that uses it (mainbus/cpu.c).
This also means that several other includes of sys/device.h can be
removed (vm_machdep.c armfpe_init.c).
You'll be able to get the fix after the next sup scan.

Cheers,
				Mark