Subject: Getting on the net with RiscBSD
To: RiscBSD <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Coltman Timothy <timothy.coltman@unn.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/01/1998 11:11:52
I'm using RiscBSD 1.3 Alpha (with the 1.3.1 comp set (well, most of it
anyway), on a 42mb SA-110. At the end of June, I leave university (sob)
and will have to do without a nice high-speed connection to the Internet.

I intend to get connected to the net again ASAP from my RiscPC. I could
use something like ANT's internet suite or the Acorn stuff but how easy
is it to get connected using RiscBSD? Obviously you'll need an account at
an ISP, internet software and the like (such as KDE), but what then? Or
is it so complicated, it's not worth it?