Subject: Enlightenment and compiling woes
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: ct <turnbull@xserver.sjc.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/30/1998 14:21:34
Hiya

Two quick questions:

i) I've got this large (1.8Mb) C file, which consists primarily of a massive
unsigned char array. The compiler runs out of memory when trying to compile
it, ('out of virtual memory'), but 'swapctl' claims its not swapping at all
(vm usage 6%). Any ideas?

ii) Has anyone got enlightenment to work? (Well, I remember Neil having done
so...) I've got it to compile, but it keeps moaning it can't load its pixmaps
(pix/status_text1.ppm). I've tracked this through, using my own little test
rig, and modified Imlib so that my program worked (I added a pair of braces,
which I believe were missing), but this hasn't helped e. AFAICT, its not
even using my new library (I can't find debugging output anywhere), but the
old one doesn't exist anywhere... Strange.

regards, ct