Subject: Re: 'program cc1 got fatal signal 11'
To: William Gallafent <William.Gallafent@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
From: William Gallafent <William.Gallafent@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/26/1998 23:51:59
On Sun, 26 Apr 1998, William Gallafent wrote:

> Thinks. Was I root for that compile, and not for this one? Hmmm. I'll send
> this anyway (forgive me if I'm right about there just being an
> ownership/access problem somewhere...) and go and try again.

Nope ... tried it again, and the same thing. cc1 dumps core, complaining
of a segmentation fault. I'm going to try going back to the comp set from
the cd now (currently I'm using the one dated 20th January) and see if
that does any good.

I have applied the c++ fix, but surely that doesn't make any difference
when compiling straight c? I do find it baffling that I managed to compile
qt earlier with no problem, and now I can't do anything!

Cheers,

Bill