Subject: 'program cc1 got fatal signal 11'
From: William Gallafent <William.Gallafent@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/26/1998 23:01:03
I've searched around for this but can't find an answer ... but surely
someone must have seen this before - gcc throws up this error and stops
when trying to compile any c code. Can someone tell me why this is the
case, given that qt 1.33 compiled fine without any problem in an earlier
session?

Thinks. Was I root for that compile, and not for this one? Hmmm. I'll send
this anyway (forgive me if I'm right about there just being an
ownership/access problem somewhere...) and go and try again.

Why is it that so much of my system needs me to fiddle with its
permissions before it will work for anyone other than root?

Cheers,

Bill