Subject: Patch for port-arm32/5178 needs testing ...
From: Mark Brinicombe <mark@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/23/1998 18:32:12
Hi,
  Ok for all you brave souls out there who actually build kernels from
-current there is a new test patch that the braver amoung you may like to
play with ;-))))
This patch changes the management of L2 pagetables and replaces the
current "braindead" approach of using the processes vm_map for the
pagetables (another inheritance from i386 gets shot ;-)))

This fixes PR port-arm32/5178 and as soon as I am happy that it is stable
I will commit it. I have been hammering machines with the patches and
things appear stable so if folks would like to test it as well that would
be great ;-)

The patch can be found at

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/patches/vfork_fix.patch

(slightly misnamed as it does more that just fix that)

Cheers,
				Mark