Subject: RiscBSD???
To: John Wright <juggler@oaktree.co.uk>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/23/1998 12:59:28
John Wright writes:
> > As you can see, RO was slowing up something silly. So I was somewhat
> > impressed when RiscBSD came in at about 1 sec, using soft fp. Many
> > congrats people!
>
> Is this soft fp a library which can be installed on a RiscBSD 1.2

Pardon...

I'm a bit new around here -- I'm a NetBSD developer who's just started
hacking ARM machines. I've always thought the name of the operating
system was NetBSD. It seems the term "RiscBSD" is rather strongly
embedded in the culture around here, but I'm rather surprised at the
usage. All other NetBSD ports are known like NetBSD/Alpha,
NetBSD/hp300, NetBSD/i386, etc.

Perry