Subject: Re: Versions of RiscBSD and my CD order.
To: Graeme Barnett <gbarnett@enterprise.net>
From: Kjetil B. Thomassen <kjetil@thomassen.priv.no>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/19/1998 14:59:51
On Sun 19 Apr, Graeme Barnett wrote:
> Sorry to send this to the list but I couldn't find an individuals address to
> write to.
> My problem is that I've just ordered the CDROM from Causality and found a
> version on PDCD4 which I also just ordered. Which is the later version
> because I couldn't find info about the CD version.
> If they're the same v1.9 I think, could I cancel my order please.

You should stick with the one from Causality as that is newer and
better laid out.

I have the 1.3_ALPHA one, and I am very satisfied with it.

Also, I think that it is very important to support Causality as
that is one very good way of giving back all that their employees
have given to the NetBSD project.

Kjetil B.
mailto:kjetil@thomassen.priv.no
http://home.eunet.no/~kjetilbt/