Subject: Re: QtScape for RiscBSD available!
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/14/1998 08:00:31
On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, David wrote:

> Thanks for making this available.  However, I don't seem to be able to get
> it to run at the moment.  It says:
>
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: qtscape-export: libqt.so.1.39: No such file or
> directory
>
> Which I'm not really expecting from a statically linked binary.  Or have I
> downloaded the wrong file or something?

Neither do I. :-(
The difference between static and dynamic in this case seems to be that
the dynamic one (which is much nicer with only about 1100k in size) is
trying to load all libraries, especially all the Mozilla specific ones,
and the other only needs libqt.
No, you didn't download and I didn't upload the wrong file.

I will make libqt.so.1.39 available ASAP. Probably not before this
evening.
Same place as QtScape.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Markus