Subject: startx
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Warne <marc@alphapro.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/09/1998 16:09:46
I've got X running! :-)

I want to especially thank David and Jasper - whose combined effort let me
get X running. The problem was that I was using the csh shell, but was trying
to edit the path in the .profile. I've managed to edit the path in .cshrc
instead.

Wow wow wow wow!!

BTW, is X-arm27 the latest version of the server? If not, will I just
need the new X-arm<ver> file, or many others?

Now I've got it installed/mainly setup, I can go and get a UNIX book and
learn how those /weird/ scrollbars work! ;-)

Oh...one more thing. When I try to do a command like 'vipw', why does
it say something like 'passwd file busy'?

Thanks again!

All the best,

        Marc Warne
  / /\/\         \ e-mail: marc@alphapro.demon.co.uk  \-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-.