Subject: Re: The mouse *MOVES*...
To: Chris Gilbert <cg110@york.ac.uk>
From: David <dmf20@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/08/1998 23:12:16
> > Typing trace at the db> prompt gives me just:
> >
> > _Debugger
> > _userret
> > _syscall
> >
> > typing repeated continues give the same result.
>
> My guess (although not being an expert on this sort of things) but I
> think syscall is the equiv of swi's (might even be the same).  looking
> at the source it's ok for it to continue, it's just not happy about the
> use of syscall in usr mode (I think)  What does the console say?

Thanks for the info - as for the console, there's not a lot to be said.
The information I got was through a half corrupted mess of a screen and
it's the only place it says anything about it.

> Nope, not many ppl have A7000+ running netbsd, so not many ppl have
> tested the kernels thoughly.

I'm gradually getting the feeling that I might be the only one.  IS there
anyone else out there using A7000+?

Cheers,
David.