Subject: The mouse *MOVES*...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David <dmf20@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/08/1998 18:05:52
Dear All,

With a bit of hacking around, I've managed to get my PS2 mouse to work
with X.  Whilst it appears to be working reliably (I'm in X now) there is
something odd going on.  When X starts it crashes into the debugger.  If I
use Alt-F1 to see whats on the screen, I get:

Black=1, White=0
InitInput() not finishedAbout to mieqInit()
Mouse fd:5
Mouse on.

db>

Typing trace at the db> prompt gives me just:

_Debugger
_userret
_syscall

typing repeated continues give the same result.

If, however, instead of looking at the db> prompt, I just press return, X
continues to start, and as far as I can tell, runs normally.  (I haven't
yet quit X to see what happens...)

Has anyone had anything similar/does anyone know what it means?

Thanks,
David Forbes.