Subject: Re: X & A7000+
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/03/1998 18:28:34
In message <Pine.SOL.3.95q.980403115257.4143B-100000@red.csi.cam.ac.uk>
          David <dmf20@hermes.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> However - this is going to sound really silly - since my mouse isn't
                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^
> working, I'd like to use the keypad for the time being, but I don't know
  ^^^^^^^
> what keys to use.  I've tried obvious combinations of Ctrl, Shift, Alt and
> the keypad arrows, but to no avail.  So I'm stuck at the moment, in one
> window...

I don't know the keys, but I found that /dev/mouse was linked to (the
non-existant) /dev/qms instead of /dev/qms0 as it should be for a Risc
PC. An A7000 would use /dev/pms0 presumably, but it's possible that you
could have suffered a similar problem. Check the link and the file
permissions and it should start working.

--
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/