Subject: Re: X & A7000+
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: David <dmf20@hermes.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/03/1998 11:56:32
> Can you try it at 800x600x256 and let us know if that works?
>
> 	N.

Yes, it worked at 800x600, but now I've got it working at 1024x768 - the
problem appears to have been that I had 768k Video DRAM configured in the
boot loader, and it was trying to mmap() more than that, therefore failing
(I think!).  So I've increased it to 1024k and it's running happily.

However - this is going to sound really silly - since my mouse isn't
working, I'd like to use the keypad for the time being, but I don't know
what keys to use.  I've tried obvious combinations of Ctrl, Shift, Alt and
the keypad arrows, but to no avail.  So I'm stuck at the moment, in one
window...

Thanks for your help,

David Forbes.