Subject: Re: Command line editing in ksh
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Wain <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/19/1998 23:22:53
For vi style editing:

     set -o vi

For emacs style editing

     set -o emacs

(VI style requires Esc-sequences, emacs is well, like emacs - I use emacs
command line editing and vi as an editor mind :)

Oh, and ctl-uparrow to go back in the history once that works.

Paul

--
Paul Wain
Development Manager, NCOS (Corporate Client/Server)

This message was sent from a StrongARM based n|c