Subject: Installing sets
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Warne <marc@alphapro.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/18/1998 22:43:05
Hi!

I've been trying to install the RiscBSD sets from the Risc Disc 3, but
have only had limited success. Most of the sets install (except ones which
say 'install x11base before this'), except for x11base itself :-( When I
try and install this, a load of errors with 'directory not found' in it.
It's trying to install the things to a valid directory, but it doesn't
think it's there and thinks it's trying to copy the file to a non-existant
place :-(

Also, should I be getting some 'basename: not found' errors while installing
the sets?

Also (again) - when booting up RiscBSD on a not-fully-installed system,
it seems to mount wd0a as root_device on /. I can't seem to umount this
and re-mount wd0a on /mnt. Anyone know why?

Sorry for asking perhaps simple questions!

All the best,

        Marc Warne
  / /\/\         \ e-mail: marc@alphapro.demon.co.uk  \-IRC #acorn meet-.
 / /   /arc Warne \ http://www.alphapro.demon.co.uk/   \   11th April    \