Subject: Re: Stuff
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: gARetH baBB <hick@ccl4.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/11/1998 12:41:55
In message <9803111023.ZM2808@picasso.me.ic.ac.uk>,
          r.black@ic.ac.uk ("Robert Black") wrote:

> memory but if it would take too much time to figure out why and reduce it then
> it isn't worth doing. I'm sure Scott will look and see whether it is obvious

Does make it totally unusable on a 4M machine and causes difficultly on 8M
- BtRiscBSD can't boot off native in 8M.

> > I know it's not release but why does 1.3 have so many install files in notes
> > with slight (but confusing) variations in procedure ?
>
> Please let us know any problems with the documentation so we can fix them.

I found INSTALL/CDROM to be the clearest of them all (even though I'm not
installing off CD) - though it does start going on about "Configure", which
I haven't actually found yet, it certainly isn't available for running
straight from the shell prompt so I just edited rc.conf manually.