Subject: Re: Enlightenment
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/05/1998 09:25:54
On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Neil A. Carson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just started playing with this really whacky window manager called
> enlightenment.. See http://www.enlightenment.org. It's awsome, check it
> out!
>
> You can do really funky themes like Aliens (makes your desktop look like
> an alien graveyard), Star Trek (makes you X session look like something
> out of TNG, complete with big fat bent red window borders!) or even the
> BeOS!

What X server is this with? i tried it (exported from a 486) about a month
ago when i was running 1.2 and Xarm 27 (I think) and it went completly wierd
- white screen with garbled images, then crashes. thiswas in 8bpp, so that
may of had an effect.

--
    They were so ignorant! Young men and women, educated very carefully to
be apolitical, to be technicians who thought they disliked politics, making