Subject: Cross Developement with GNU
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: keith <keith@mailgate.keith-koep.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/01/1998 12:55:56
I am searching for a gdb stub to be linked with an application to
communicate between an embedded (StrongArm) target and a host running
gdb. ( something like m68k-stub.c or i386-stub.c made for the Arms )

Did someone that work already ? Or is there anyone, who has adapted the
other side, ( perhaps a file like remote-angel.c ? )

If there is already a working Unix, based on GNU, there must be something
like that. But i cannot find it !

     | KEITH & KOEP     GMBH   DEVELOPEMENT OF EMBEDDED CONTROL SYSTEMS |
     | KOENIGSBERGER   STR.2   PHONE           +49 (0)202  2525 30      |
     | D-42277     WUPPERTAL   FAX             +49 (0)202  2525 333    ( \
   / ) GERMANY                                 keith@keith-koep.com     \ \