Subject: Re: Problems booting 1.3
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/24/1998 01:01:35
Hi Sebastian,

> On my system the kernel hangs after showing current scsi-adapter specs and
> listing connected devices. NetBSD 1.3 doesn't list my scsi haddrive,
> though. After the devices list the kernel hangs. Pressing any key results
> in a cold freeze (CAPS/NUM-LOCK keys don't respond).
> I use a MCS Connect32 SCSI2 adapter.

all I can say is that the RISCPC kernel that comes with 1.3-R doesn't recognize
my Cumana SCSI II controller correctly. Well, it is recognized but then I get
"podule0 not configured" and no devices are attached.
Until this will be fixed, I have to keep using RISCPC-971120 from 1.3-a which
works.

MfG MB