Subject: Re: source tweaks
To: None <mark@causality.com>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/22/1998 15:12:48
>   Just to let those folks who build kernels from -current know that I have
> been making a few changes in preparation for a new load of code to be
> added. Also -Wall -Werror is now standard and I have been testing it with
> various different options but it is possible that I have missed a compiler
> warning with some obsure options. Let me know if you have any problems
> building current in the next few days.

Promptly ftp'd and installed base and comp from ftp.ph.kcl.ac.uk
sup'd current
made a new config
  ld: main.o: RRS text relocation at 0x44d4 for "___sF", "__ctype_" etc
  same for mkheaders.o, mkioconf.o mkmakefile.o etc
made a new kernel
.././../../arch/arm32/arm32/process_machdep.c:
  In function `process_read_fpregs':
    119: warning: implicit declaration of function `arm_fpe_getcontext'
    159: warning: implicit declaration of function `arm_fpe_setcontext'

process_machdep.c v 1.6 of 14 Oct 1997

(obviously can't use old config binary, and anyway files.arm32 changed)

Patrick