Subject: Compiling the kernel: success at last
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/18/1998 16:19:20
Well, I finally managed to get the kernel to compile, or rather link
:-).

I noticed that a new set had appeared since I downloaded it, so I
downloaded the new one. I didn't do anything different this time, except
*not* deleting the unused arch subdirectories, so either there was
something in there I shouldn't have deleted (I assumed that any
directories in there that weren't mentioned in the guide must be new
architectures added since the guide was written) or the set I downloaded
before was broken.

I haven't bothered with the new console, the installation guide lost me
when it got to creating the /dev objects :-/.

--
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/