Subject: Problems booting 1.3
To: ARM32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sebastian Maus <maus@iphcip1.physik.uni-mainz.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/17/1998 09:40:03
Hi there!

On my system the kernel hangs after showing current scsi-adapter specs and
listing connected devices. NetBSD 1.3 doesn't list my scsi haddrive,
though. After the devices list the kernel hangs. Pressing any key results
in a cold freeze (CAPS/NUM-LOCK keys don't respond).
I use a MCS Connect32 SCSI2 adapter.
Removing the scsi adapter results in a complete boot of NetBSD 1.3 (but I
can't access my scsi cdrom then and I don't like removing my scsi adapter
whenever using NetBSD).

Is there anybody out there in this mailing list having a similar problem
or an idea how to get beyond this point?

Regards,
Viele Gruesse,
             -Sebastian-
--
sMail: Sebastian Maus    Lennebergstrasse 5    55124 Mainz
eMail: Sebastian.Maus@rz.tu-ilmenau.de   Acorn RiscPC user