Subject: joe display problem
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/13/1998 19:29:47
I installed 1.3 from ftp.netbsd.org, and once I'd replaced the compiler
and installed the patches from 1.3a I compiled joe for myself.
Unfortunately it sometimes corrupts the display at a character level,
ie it plots whole characters in the wrong place rather than just pixels
in the wrong place. This happens intermittently if I insert characters
at the beginning of lines, but all the time when using Page Down.

I compiled with the default options. I've also edited /etc/ttys and
changed all the vt100's to vt220's because they say the console's
supposed to work better as vt220. Am I doing something wrong (quite
likely) or is there a bug?

--
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/