Subject: Re: Compiling, -fpic, shared libraries, gdb, etc.
From: Alex Hayward <xelah@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/13/1998 13:43:47
On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, J M Oldak wrote:
> I'm running 1.3a BTW, do I hear a rumour that a non-alpha version is
> around somewhere?

The main NetBSD sites have a 1.3 release version, eg, sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk
/unix/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3/arm32 contains an arm32 binary distribution. There
are separate as, ld and gdb sources in there too.

I *think* I've managed to compile a few things since I installed it...
Come to think of it I think a few things actually had to be recompiled
before they would work properly (presumably some header file change
somewhere?). I think lynx was one of them.

I don't really know anything official and I haven't looked at it for a
while so I could be wrong on this...

--
alex@hayward.u-net.com; xelah@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk