Subject: Re: Generic console device ?
To: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/11/1998 06:59:38
	It was supposed to be able to handle consoles with different
	text/graphics modes as well as more traditional sun like
	'framebuffer' devices, plus support for multiple heads etc..

	As far as I am aware NetBSD/alpha uses an early version of
	wscons, someone had a working i386 version and the hp300 port
	is supposed to be moving across at some point.

		David/absolute

	   Raise your standards and lower your expectations...
	            and we'll get along just fine.