Subject: Any news yet on ICS IDEFS support for file partitions?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Lagrue <jdl@cableol.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/06/1998 21:36:02
Hi all;

Having downloaded all the sets for v1.3 I am now held back only by a lack of
support for the ICS IDEFS system. I know that the web pages say that this is
supported, but as far as I can see there is currently no way to do it.

A total lack of documentation doesn't help of course (*grin*) but as far as I
can see, bb_riscbsd doesn't do anything, and there appears to be no way to
tell the system which RISC OS partition I want to use as the ARMBSD disc.

Does anyone have any pointers for me? I am desperately wanting to get Unix
running here.

--
John Lagrue
Web technician for Studio2 and general Internet nut

http://studio2.oaktree.co.uk

Computer: a device designed to speed and automate errors.