Subject: Missing cpp?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sergio Monesi <pel0015@cdc8g5.cdc.polimi.it>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/04/1998 19:56:14
Hello,
I tried to install the sets from the NetBSD/arm32 distribution (on
ftp.netbsd.org) but the comp set doesn't seem to contain cpp. Am I doing
something wrong (eg. cpp is in the games set that I didn't install!)?

I am having some problems using binaries compiled for older releases of
RiscBSD with the kernel on ftp.netbsd.org. Some binaries works OK (eg. the
applications for X such as xterm) but some produces a weird tty output (eg.
the old cpp seems to print rubbish mixed with my $PATH setting) or crashes
with a lot of translation faults.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is an AAQ (Already Asked Question)!

Sergio

--
Sergio Monesi...         \ . . . \  Cracking RC5-64 with a StrongARM RiscPC
mailto:msergio@tin.it     \ . . . \  http://www.distributed.net/