Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.3 arm32 problems
To: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
From: Dave Millen <dmill@globalnet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/25/1998 22:33:47
Neil A. Carson wrote:

> I'd say it was now very stable (well our 1.3 systems seem to be anyway;
> most instabilities these days are due more to the Acorn hardware than
> anything else). Most people have installed 1.3 with little trouble. SOme
> people may have not gone all the way through, but most people have been
> very happy, and we've received a number of nice e-mails saying how much
> better the install has been than in the past.

Hmmmm,

I'm still having to stick with 1.2, as 1.3 locks up when checking the ICS IDE
interface on podulebus 0 at boot time.

I have posted two requests for help and seen one other request for help with the
same problem, but have not seen any reply      :~(

Dave
--
Customer: "I'm running Windows 95."
Tech Support: "Yes........"