Subject: Re: JDK 1.1.5
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Naulls <pnaulls@usa.net>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/25/1998 13:09:01
> I think you need to fax an NDA through first, and the form for that is
> on the javasoft web site somewhere.
> However I think another java port is well under way (comments?).

1.1.4 is the latest non-beta you can get off the site, although
1.2 (beta) is in the developer area.

I don't have RiscBSD installed right now (due to lack of HD space)
However....  if someone has a RiscBSD machine that's permanently online,
and would like to give me an account and a bit of space, I might be
able to put together a RiscBSD version of Chockcino.  Note that this version
won't be AWT-enabled (Risc OS AWT has much higher prority) for quite some time,
and threads are a wee bit away, but everything else is very, very close to
finished.

I'd much prefer it was someone I "know" - perhaps one of the Causality guys
(thanks Neil and Mark for the dinner :) - you have to understand that I don't
want some one to steal source code and stuff :(

Peter

--
| Peter Naulls                            | Acorn Risc PC 700  *ARM Powered*  |