Subject: Installation problems NetBSD 1.3
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <dbollema@dott.demon.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/22/1998 19:00:16
Maybe this subject is allready discussed before, but I'm new to this group.
I can not succeed in installing NetBSD 1.3 on my SCSI SyQuest drive.
I am using RiscBSD Bootloader 2.88 with RPCINST
When I startup everything is ok but my SyQuest is not listed and also my
Toshiba CD-Rom is not listed.
Then I can partition assign a boot and root device etc.
But when i'm finished nothing is written to the Syquest.
Do I forget something or is it not possible to setup NetBSD with my
hardware? TIA

My setup:
RiscPC 24Mb (8+16) + 2Mb VRAM, StrongARM, Conner 406 Mb
NEC 4*4 Atapi CD-Rom Multichanger
16 bit SoundCard
Wild Vision/Computer Concepts Lark A16 V1.10 Expasion Card 0
SCSI-2 & CDFS Expansion Card 1 device 7
Syquest SQ3270S device 0
Toshiba CD-Rom XM-5201TA device 5
PC-Card 486 SX 33