Subject: Re: corrupted set config.tar.gz
To: None <neil@causality.com>
From: Harold P. Beumer <hbeumer@hacom.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/20/1998 00:08:17
In message <34C28734.41C67EA6@causality.com> Neil wrote:

> The set appears to be fine online... Can't understand the problem!
>
> 	Neil

I found out what happened. The downloaded set was OK, but something
must have gone wrong when transferring it to /usr/distrib with
UnixFS. Somehow the set became corrupted during this copy action.
Does anyone know of such problems with unixfs (module unixfs_res
version 0.13 - 8/12/1996)?

Also I found two minor errors in the /usr/local/sbin/net_config
script. I removed the "esac" in line 160 and replaced line 141(?)

old line:    if ["$IFNETMASK" == ""]; then
new line:    if ["$IFNETMASK" = ""]; then

Harold