Subject: Re: corrupted set config.tar.gz
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/18/1998 15:04:37
In message <2ae661a48%hbeumer@hpb.hacom.nl>
          "Harold P. Beumer" <hbeumer@hacom.nl> wrote:

> I've just downloaded the 1.3 alpha version of NetBSD/arm32 from the
> RiscBSD FTP site and installed it on my RiscPC.
>
> During installation I noticed that the set config.tar.gz is corrupt.
> All other sets are OK.
>
> Can someone please upload a good version of this set to the FTP site?

It worked OK for me when I downloaded it a few weeks ago. Have you tried
downloading it again, making sure you're not getting a cached copy? Some
browsers (mentioning no Frescos) make you go through an extraordinary
palaver to bypass the cahce for a binary.

What I'm having trouble with is that despite installing all the X sets
from the site, I don't seem to have an xman binary anywhere.

--
                    \  http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~tonyh/